After discussions with the Ukrainian side, we have identified their current urgent needs, which include a critical shortage of "ordinary" civilian drones with cameras and drones with infrared cameras. The drones will be used in particular by the militia to monitor Russian troop movements.
If you can donate any drone (of course, it doesn't have to be new, it just needs to fly reliably) in this time of urgency, we will be very happy for the Ukrainians and it will definitely serve a good cause. Other related equipment they could also use:
• any working drone equipped with at least a camera with an online transmission
• possibly professional mapping drones with IR or thermal camera
• improvements for payload release drones, quieter propellers, ...
• Spare batteries and chargers
• spare parts for drones
• more powerful power banks
• FPV goggles
We will personally take the drones to Ukraine and provide the necessary training.
For more information please visit: https://dronyukrajine.cz/en/home.html